- Browse the available sports datasets. Open the sample file, check out metadata and read FAQ (if included) or other documentation provided.
- Select the season(s) you want to purchase by using the drop-down menu (if available) and click “Add to Cart” button. Every time you add an item to your shopping cart, you will be taken to cart page.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout” button when you are on the shopping cart page.
- Fill in “Name”, “Surname” and “Email Address” in order to get a invoice after payment.
- Click “COMPLETE ORDER” button.
- Complete your payment by selecting one of the available payment options you will prefer. We accept payments with credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay.
- Season Pass Plans: Access through the whole season including playoffs.
- One Month Plans: Access to stats for 1 month.
- One-Off Plans: In case you would like to get directly access without signing up, then one-off access plan is for you.
1) By Signing In
1.A.) If you have signed up before: You can access stats any time you want by just signing in. You will be taken to your stats central page.
1.B.) If you have NOT signed up before: Purchase one of the in-season plans and we will automatically send your unique sign-up link to your email address (look for an email with a subject: “[BigDataBall] Activate Your Account”) which you used for the purchase, so you can complete your signup process. Here’s a step-by-step guide for accessing in-season stats:
1.B.1.) Choose your in-season plan(s) and add to your shopping cart.
1.B.2.) Proceed to the checkout page and complete the payment process.
1.B.3.) Once the payment is approved, you should receive an email with an unique link (in an email with a subject: “[BigDataBall] Activate Your Account”) to complete creating your account.
1.B.4.) Click the unique registration link in the email, you should be taken to a page where you can choose a “username” and “password”.
Received no account creation email? Just contact us.
Once you complete these steps and make sure you’re signed in, you will be able to access the stats at any time you want.
2) Via Dropbox
If you’ve purchased a “season pass”, we can invite you to our shared folders on Dropbox.
1) You will land to a post-payment page where you can directly access your item(s).
2) You will receive an automated corfirmation email from BIGDATABALL including your access links. (sent to the email address you provided for the purchase)
3) You will receive an automated confirmation email from PADDLE including a link to your invoice. (sent to the email address you provided for the purchase)
The payment will appear on your bank/card statement as: “PADL*BGDATABALL“.
You still can’t find what you are looking for? Always feel free to ask for a help!BigDataBall Team