- Browse the available sports datasets which are located at the top navigation menu of the website. When you open any page from the menu, read the features, FAQ (if included) or other documentation provided.
- Select the season(s) you want to purchase by using the drop-down menu (if available) and click “Add to Cart” button. Every time you add an item to your shopping cart, you will be taken to cart page.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout” button when you are on the shopping cart page.
- Fill in “Name”, “Surname” and “Email Address” in order to get a invoice after payment.
- Click “COMPLETE ORDER” button.
- Complete your payment by selecting one of the available payment options you will prefer. We accept payments with credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay.
There are two ways to access to in-season stats.
1) Purchasing an in-season plan: Check out available in-season plans if you need to get updates throughout the season.
1.1) Add your in-season plan to the shopping cart, then hit the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
1.2) Complete the payment either by using your credit card or PayPal account.
1.3) Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email that contains a unique link to complete your sign up process.
1.4) Click the link that is placed in the email so it will lead you to a page where you can choose a “username” and “password” and complete the registration.
From now on, by signing-in, you can access to in-season stats until your plan’s expiry date.
Daily updates will be up every day until 9 AM (ET).
2) Purchasing an “one-time access”: Get instant access to the current season team/player box score stats or play-by-play game logs with no subscriptions, or no signups required.
You can pay securely using your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), PayPal or Apple Pay (Apple Pay only appears if you use Safari browser with a device running iOS or macOS. Your session (anything you send and/or receive from the BigDataBall) is encrypted with 2048-bit SSL. In case you had issues with any of the payment options, just let us know so we can offer you alternative payment options.
We guarantee a secure and instant delivery experience right after payment approval:
1) You will land to a post-payment page where you can directly access your item(s).
2) You will receive an automated email including your access links. (sent to the email address you provided).
3) You will receive an automated email including a link to your invoice. (sent to the email address you provided).
The payment will appear on your bank/card statement as: “PADDLE.NET*BIGDATABALL“.
Contact us. Make sure you’ll get a priority support. We guarantee to resolve all purchase issues within 12 hours.
There are two ways:
1) By Signing In
1.B.) If you have NOT signed up before:
Purchase one of the in-season plans and we will automatically send your unique sign-up link to your email address which you used for purchasing, so you can complete your account registration. Here’s a step-by-step guide for accessing in-season stats:
1.B.1.) Choose your in-season plan(s) and add to your shopping cart.
1.B.2.) Proceed to the checkout page and complete the payment process.
1.B.3.) Once the payment is approved, you will receive an email including a unique link to complete your registration.
1.B.4.) Click the unique registration link in the email, you should be taken to a page where you can choose a “username” and “password”.
Received no email? Just contact us.
Once you complete these steps and make sure you’re signed in, you will be able to access to the stats at any time you want. Daily updates will be up on every day until 9 AM (ET).
2) Via Dropbox
If you’ve purchased a “season pass”, we can invite you to our shared folders on Dropbox.
You still can’t find what you are looking for? Always feel free to ask for a help!BigDataBall Team